Diamante Crystal Wedding Cake
- Brand: Halal Cakes 4 U
- Product Code: W326-DIAMANTE-CRYSTAL
- Availability: In Stock
Beautiful wedding cake on our Diamante Crystal stands. This design includes our vanilla sponge cake covered in smooth fondant and filled with buttercream and jam filling. The cakes are decorated with edible pearl dragees*, with non edible diamante flowers and hand piped borders in a matching theme. Our diamante crystal stands truly make the cakes stand out, with lights underneath. Please see serving guide for sizes. You can specify two alternative colours and specify fresh cream instead of fondant in the "Add comments..." section at checkout. Cake table top was decorated by us. All non edible items should be removed before serving and cakes must be taken off the stands before cutting. If you choose to have your wedding cake delivered, we will also do a free cake setup and include free table top deco arranged in an elegant way with petals. This photo is of a medium sized cake, click here for serving size guide. Set up at Desi Nawab in Saltley, Birmingham. **Stand hire included. Cupcakes not included - Please see related products if you'd like cupcakes with Bride and Groom's names on them**
PLEASE ALLOW 4 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER. A FREE CONSULTATION IS AVAILABLE AND YOU ALSO HAVE THE OPTION OF PAYING 50% DEPOSIT INSTEAD OF THE FULL PAYMENT UP FRONT, PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM TO CONTACT US.
Dietary and Allergy information:
- Contains fruits, berries, eggs, milk, soya, wheat flour, gluten, food colouring
- May contain nuts, peanuts & sesame seeds
- The cake is made in an environment which handles nuts, peanuts and sesame seeds
- Food colouring may have an adverse affect on activity and attention in children
- Suitable for Vegetarians and for Halal diets
- *Please note: we do not recommend that you give dragees to very young children, due to choking hazards.
Please note: As all our cakes are hand made, and also depending on the size you have chosen, decorations and finish may vary slightly from the the photos shown.
Write a review
Tags: wedding cakes